Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My very first blog...

Well hello all, I'm D'Naja and i am currently a student at Richard Bland College. My English 101 teacher wanted the class to create a blog. I wasn't too sure as to what i suppose to do, but I was thinking of it as a diary of some sort, but here goes. My mood as of right now is ok. It could definitely be a whole lot better, but it's not. When I have a lot on my mind, listening to music helps me remain calm. I love listening to music. Wale and Lauryn Hill are two of my favorite artists. 

This song by Wale is one of my favorites by him. It's titled Diary. 


And this song by Lauryn Hill is entitled Nothing Even Matters featuring D'Angelo.  

These two songs are so soothing to me. Give them both a listen and let me know what you think.  

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy girl! i like wale and lauryn hill too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! Haha but what songs do you like?

    ReplyDelete