Monday, October 29, 2012

Auntie Naja. :)

I have two nieces. Zi is 12 and Nyah is six. I love those two girls with all my heart. I try to see them every chance i get. I don't get to see them everyday because they live in New Jersey with my older sister. I was born in N.J and I moved down here in the 2nd grade. I wish I could move back up there after school, I miss their faces! Lol but I seriously miss all of my family back up north. My nieces are in the 1st and 6th grades. They are going up so quick! I can't wait until i get to see them everyday and receive their love in return. 

2 comments:

  1. How is your family in New Jersey affected from Sandy? I pray that everything is alright & they didn't get slammed like some of NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Morgan said, I hope your family wasn't affected Sandy like so many others. That's exciting to be an aunt! My older brother got married 2 years ago but so far I only have a puppy for a niece! lol Hopefully you get to see them soon!

    ReplyDelete